Dé Luain 25 Bealtaine 2009

Loyalist Mob Murder

'Disturbing' is how, UUP mayor of Coleraine David Donaldson Barbour, described the brutal beating and murder last night, by a loyalist mob, of father of three, Kevin McDaid. I get disturbed when I hear the phone ring whilst sleeping, not when I hear of such violence perpetrated by lynch mobs. The mob, not happy with the winning result of their football team, went out to score their own prize, and went home leaving tormented, frightened, and fatherless children in their wake. I wonder if the murderers who carried out this attack were like the mayor 'disturbed' by the memories of their victim as they slept last night. I doubt it. If the PSNI are as reformed as they say they are, then they should hunt down the 30 or so murderers involved in this act of terror, and bring justice to the family of Kevin McDaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment