Dé Máirt 24 Feabhra 2009

Badgers, we don't need no stinkin' badgers!


At least thats what a lot of the people who were caught in a 'Badger Baiting' sting think. "The Ulster Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals said its [secret]blog proved crucial in uncovering the secrets of badger baiting"(BBC, 2009).In other words the USPCA has been badgering the baiters, and they took the bait. It goes to show how much of an eejit you would have to be, not only to set dogs on small animals, but also to post pictures of the event on a web-site. I will not add to the cruelty by posting a picture of the 'baiting'; instead I provided a picture link of the badges scene from Blazing Saddles, enjoy!

p.s. I see Sammy is trying to get his credibility back by jumping on the badger bandwagon.

1 comment:

  1. I heard about that on the news.

    I can't follow your blog for some reason.

    ReplyDelete